Waterbury CT Homemakers
Homemakers assist with support duties that support your aging parents or loved ones to remain in their home.
Home Care Service in Waterbury, CT provided by Homemakers includes:
- Homemaker services also consist of keeping the bathroom and kitchen floors clean, as well as wiping counters after they do meal preparation. All this as outlined by you and your family to best suit your needs.
- Reminding your loved one to take their medication is an important part of homemaker services as medication compliance is key to a long and healthy independent life at home.
- Household tasks for general upkeep including vacuuming, dusting, ironing clothes, possibly organizing a closet with client’s direction – these are typically performed by our homemakers.
- Homemaker may also escort your loved one to shopping, carry groceries, help put away groceries when home and prepare grocery lists. Your homemaker will also check the expiration date on refrigerated products to assure the personal safety of the client.
- Our homemakers provide a watchful eye by being present performing traditional homemaking services and tasks to allow your aging parents to remain in their comfortable home.
Call us today to discuss how homemaker services and Home Care Service in Waterbury, CT can benefit you.